Any Ambassador or WWTA community member can contribute to the program by doing the following:
- Create tours.
- Share materials you've created.
- Get in touch with your local astronomy club. Tell members about WWT at a meeting.
- Volunteer at a local school - contact the local PTO, ask whether you can demo WWT in a science class.
- Tell us what you've done, so others can be inspired to do the same.
- Use our online resources to learn more about WWT and share what you've learned with others.
- Tell us what would help you become even better at using WWT.